sábado, junho 03, 2006

Virtual

I've never seen you,
I don't know your body,
But i feel you
Even though you're far.
I haven't seen myself yet
In the light of your eyes
And didn't even feel
The taste of your mouth.
But i want you,
Even knowing
That i'll never have you.
I didn't try your touch
And didn't even touch you tenderly,
But i feel your perfume in the air.
I fell to your seduction,
Even knowing
That i'll never find you.
Our love is only virtual,
But it's all right,
Cause soul is more than body.
And if i don't have you by my side,
Let the wind whisper you
My tender words.
I also want the wind to tell you
That someone loves you
The best way i know,
With all that i can.
And if you think about love,
And in all that it brings,
Of happyness, in life,
Well, that's nothing,
Cause i love you much more!
Soul is more than body.
And my soul will follow
Always loving yours,
Even though our bodies
Might never find one another.
But the moment will come,
Cause soul is more than body,
Then we'll be one soul only,
One heart
And only one thougt!


Autoria de C. Almeida Stella

3 Comments:

Blogger Zebra said...

Katrina
O texto é bonito...fizeste uma boa escolha.
Mas o conteúdo não é um bocadinho, como dizer, ...resignado?
Beijo

1:39 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

1:44 da manhã  
Blogger Felídeo said...

I understand ! the danger about this sensorial feeling is the reality. Our mind made feelings with many traps. But, this is the better feeling for love. Love soul

12:03 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home