sexta-feira, junho 02, 2006

Whitout title

I'm getting ready to leave
I know today you're decided to punish me severely
in my body i wear a simple black lingerie that enhaces the color of my skin
pure white, ready to be punished
from my drawer i grabbed a pair of black stockings, i sit down in bed and
while i dress my legs with it, i'm wondering how will they be taken from me.
Meanwhile, i put on my high heel shoes, i dress my raincoat,
I wait for you
I don´t know for how long i've been waiting, i smoke one, two, three
cigarretes, i note myself tired in my living room, i almost black out, when
suddenly i hear an horn.
I get up, i get my raincoat tighten, grab my purse and leave
I walk over the car, i reach the door, i try to open it but it's locked you
know you've lefted that way i slightly touch the window, you bearly look at
me and you open the door
I sit down and say good evening you answer in a cold way, with a gesture you
get your hand behind me you´re searching for something in the back seat
I'm curious but i don't dare to look back.
You keep searching until you find what you wanted, you signal me not to
speak.
In your hands you bring a blindfold which you put on me and say,
I don' want any questions. I want you quiet without moving, the only sound i
want to hear is the car and you breathing, understood?
I wave my head obediently and i stay quiet with the blindfold in my eyes.
I feel the car sliding softly, my distresse and insecurity increases
Every moment i'm wondering where i'm going but
i don't dare to ask.
My heart is beating a thousand miles for hour. My hands can't stay still, i
rub them, their beginning to get cold, doubt is all over me.
Meanwhile i feel the car stopping.
You tell me to get out and wait for you.
I feel you also get out of the car but you're taking your time to get close
to me,
that's when i feel your presence close,
You suddenly grab my wrists and cuff me, i feel the handcuffs coldness in my
wrists, once again doubt is all over me
You take my raincoat off and see that i'm wearing only lingerie, you hook me
by my wrists in something high and hard.
I don't know what it is, all i know is that i'm exposed to your wrath and
without expecting i feel the sound of your whip striking my butt, with no
control i scream and keep screaming. I feel myself fading to the sound of
whipping.
My legs begin to tremble only the cuffs hold me, each time more.
After spanking me so many times you stop to see your master piece, you touch
me and i feel relieved you can't imagine how good it feels your hands on my
brands.
You release me and i don't know where you're taking me, all i know is that i
have no strength to walk but i keep going.
I still have the blindfold i'm on my way to a black hole.
I feel the wet dirt underneath my shoes, i ask you to take them off but you
deny it.
We stop you open a door and you make me go in with your hand holding my arm
Now i feel my heels walking on a wooden floor
In a movement you push me to which i presume to be a bed.
You spread my legs you rip off my panties, my sex is now exposed.
You tie my ankles,i don't know where, all i know is that my legs are spread
once again you start to spank me, i want to feel my face but my hands are
tied behind my back,
i'm screaming with pain, i imagine myself with red brands on my back.
You stop and suddenly i hear a lighter, i fear, is it?
I pray to be wrong.
You sit next to me and touch my hot cave, branded, wet.
you smile and you say to me,
Excited?
Just wait to see where all that horniness is going and you start to spill
hot wax in me.
I'm screaming in pain, i begh you to stop but it's useless.
when i drain myself in tears you stop to untie my ankles, you turn me around
and whip me again until i almost pass out.
You come close to me, once again you pass your hands on the brands you've
made me, like if it was a painting which only the author has the pleasure to
contemplate and you make me sleep safe, with tranquility in your arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zebra said...

Katrina

Nighmare or Fantasy?
In any case, hard and Hot!
Kiss U(just for a change,LOL)

1:45 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home