quinta-feira, junho 01, 2006

Erotic Poem

could love you today
as your eyes claim
spend all day,with you
in bed
To use your body
spend it, kiss by kiss
day by day, how
i still desire you
when your flesh asks for more
and you smile, make me addict
I wanted, libertine
to invade your tighs
to open your naked legs
to end in you
That you'd give yourself to your husband
as if you were a lover
and give yourself away
(as if it was for money)
to your own man
I want to describe you like this
with the madness
with which i desire you
while sowing your belly
when i bite your mouth...
And i wanted to love you forever
like an island
in the ocean of age
we have ourselves
And to have you
piece by piece
like the fruit of love
that we've became
today i wanted you to be
The Bacchante
that you still shelter deep inside
and it's insane
it's a bitch
and weares stockings
Free those ghosts
that make you sweat
get down on your hands and knees
roll over and enjoy
while you make me enjoy
become round
in hemispheres of butts and breasts
reveal those fresh lawns
that promise
the temple of love you contain
and seal satin secrets
Come,Venice, where i lose myself
in a romantic fire gondola
in those channels of sperm and jasmine
Spill over me
Oh, naked Goddess
all that ambrosia of pleasure
that my thirst desires
recreate in me those heroes
that satisfy you in your dreams
and give yourself as you think
others would
Don't think that in you
atracts me chastity
and that in others i search fantasy
Give yourself, come
wild
that my pleasure increases
to see you so excited
Don't want you chaste
don't want you Saint
i want you female
A bitch that passing by
leaves in men a trail
of pleasure and sin
I want you free by my side
i want above all to tell you
that i love you
and i want to love you, only you
Give me, again, the pleasure
to lose myself in you
to finally find myself
It's getting late, Love
come, let's love

Written by Fernando Tavares Rodrigues