quinta-feira, junho 01, 2006


She, slides and runs me over
And, even though sometimes don´t matter
I know? that the day i lose her
To come? Suffer for...
She, who shows and hide
who goes and stay
who's question and it's answer
who's my obscurity, my star
She combs my soul and entangles it
comes with me but, i don't know? where she goes
My rival, my companion;
Who's so inside my life and,
At a time, is so out
I know? that i'll come? to lose myself and,
I'll find her again but,
With another face and another
different name and another body
But she keeps being her, and again she takes me;
Never answers me if, by spinning the wheel...

She, becomes cold and becomes eternal
A sigh in the storm
The one whose voice i change so many times
People who come and go and, always is...
She, who lies to me and denies me
who forgets me and remembers me
But, if my mouth goes wrong
But, if my mouth goes wrong and,
when i call her, i name her another name
sometimes she feels compassion for this crazy,
blind and crazy heart

It will be, whatever God wants it to be.
My crime is the clumsiness to ignore
that there´s whom has no heart
And it keeps burning me,it keeps burning me and it burns me
And, if it was her?

She combs my soul and entangles it
come with me...i say
My rival, my companion, that's her
But it's so hard, when i see so near a new goodbye
And, to lose her? again. Once more i'll ask
While she goes, there will be no? answer
And, if she who moves away
The one i'm losing...
And, if it was her? y, if it was her?

It will be, whatever God wants it to be
My crime is the clumsiness to ignore
that there´s whom has no heart
And it keeps burning me,it keeps burning me and it burns me
And, if it was her?

.... sometimes she feels compasion
For this crazy, blind and crazy heart
was it she? who tells me, if it was her?
And, if life's a wheel that keeps spinning
And no one knows when to jump
And i look at her...and, if it was her? if it was her?

And, if it was her?

(by Alejandro Sanz)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ant said...

I feel I want to know you and want to feel you

5:36 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home